The Spice & a Bit More Box offers a global food experience with a social impact, with all profits supporting training and employment opportunities for refugees within ASRC's social enterprises. Both the Kasundi and Curry Paste are handmade in our North Fitzroy kitchen.
What's in the box:
- Timor Leste Tumeric: Beautiful, locally sourced turmeric from Timor Leste. A spice that has mind and body healing elements.
- Middle Eastern Sumac: Sumac is a small flowering tree native to Iran that grows wild in Western Asia, the Arabian peninsula.
- Za’atar: A spice blend common in Middle Eastern Countries. Wonderful for seasoning meats and vegetables, or sprinkled on hummus.
- Tomato Kasundi: A traditional tomato and spiced relish that originates from Bengal and parts of Southeast Asia.
- Bangladeshi Curry Paste: A traditional curry paste that can be used with fish, chicken, lamb or vegetables.
- ASRC Teatowel: This Tea Towel features a piece of artwork close to the hearts of everyone at the ASRC. Titled the 'Home of Hope' mural, this artwork celebrates the diversity of people we support, depicting the birds, plants and produce from our members' countries of origin.
With a limited amount of each product created, there may be times when we cannot provide exactly as indicated in our wonderful boxes. We will endeavour to replace this product with something just as delicious.
Order in bulk or corporate orders? No problem! Please email email@example.com