What's in the box:
- Black Peppercorns: Adds flavour and spice to meats, fish, vegetables, salad dressings, soups and more.
- Timor Leste Tumeric: Beautiful, locally-sourced turmeric from Timor Leste. A spice that has mind and body healing elements.
- Middle Eastern Sumac: Sumac is a small flowering tree native to Iran that grows wild in Western Asia, the Arabian peninsula.
- Za’atar: A spice blend common in Middle Eastern Countries. Wonderful for seasoning meats and vegetables, or sprinkled onto hummus.
- Johor Bharu Sambal Tumis: Malaysian red chilli paste, commonly known as sambal tumis, makes a sweet, medium-spicy sauce beloved by many Malaysians.
- Janu’s South Indian Curry Paste: A traditional South Indian curry paste that can be used with vegetables, lentils and all things curry.
- ASRC Tangelo and Orange Marmalade: A tangy, aromatic preserve, made with oranges, sweet tangelos and warming spices like cinnamon and cloves.
- 1x ASRC Wooden Spatula
- 1x ASRC Values Statement Apron: featuring words meaningful to the ASRC's community of compassion, this design speaks to the refugee experience, as a reflection of the values shared by our community.
- Recipe Cards: Special recipes for Janu's South Indian Curry, and Chicken Sambal Tumis.
With a limited amount of each product created, there may be times when we cannot provide exactly as indicated in our wonderful boxes. We will endeavour to replace this product with something just as delicious.
Please note that this item will be available for shipping from Monday 14th November. The ASRC strives to produce as little waste and be as sustainable as possible. If you have ordered other items, your total order will be shipped when all items are available for shipping.
Order in bulk or corporate orders? No problem! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org