We have partnered with Ethiopian-born Melbourne artist Olana Janfa on a colourful new range of merchandise. The collaboration marks the first refugee artist collection as part of the ASRC’s merchandise range.
Titled ‘Journey to Freedom', the Olana X ASRC collection features an artwork by Olana that represents the refugee journey of following hope to seek safety in a new country.
This responsibly sourced tote bag is made from a heavy weight cotton canvas has a transfer print on one side of the vibrant Journey to Freedom artwork by Olana Janfa.
- Available in natural canvas colour only
- 100% cotton, heavy weight (320 gsm)
- One size only, 46cm x 37cm
- Reinforced shoulder straps & one inner main compartment
- Responsibly sourced from AS Colour
- Printed and designed in Melbourne
Your purchase makes real change possible. All proceeds from sales will help fund the ASRC’s programs that support and empower people seeking asylum as they rebuild their lives in Australia.