We've teamed up with the incredible Beci Orpin to bring you a special edition t-shirt. Beci is a Melbourne based artist and illustrator whose artwork shines a light on the plight of refugees and people seeking asylum.
This 100% cotton AS Colour Staple t-shirt is a regular fit and features a simple crew neck. Screen printed in Melbourne this Tshirt makes a statement. Snap one up for yourself or gift one to a compassionate person in your life. Every purchase supports the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre to empower people seeking asylum.
- Colour: Natural
- Design donated by Beci Orpin
- Black and White options available
- Regular Fit, Crew Neck, Pre-Shrunk 100% Combed Cotton (180gsm)
- Screen Printed Front Design
- Woven ASRC Sleeve Logo
- Responsibly sourced through AS Colour
- Designed and Printed in Melbourne