"We have partnered with Ethiopian-born Melbourne artist Olana Janfa on a colourful new range of merchandise. The collaboration marks the first refugee artist collection as part of the ASRC’s merchandise range.
Titled ‘Journey to Freedom', the Olana X ASRC collection features an artwork by Olana that represents the refugee journey of following hope to seek safety in a new country.
Available in a regular mens fit, this 100% cotton responsibly sourced and locally printed t-shirt features a simple crew-neck. For this particular design, we have worked with Second Stitch to finish the product. A social enterprise that empowers refugee, migrant or seeking asylum women through textiles, Second Stich have cut, sewn and applied the vibrant Journey to Freedom repeat print fabric to this t-shirt as a functional pocket.
- Available in white and grey
- Regular fit, crew-neck, pre-shrunk 100% combed cotton (180gsm)
- Woven ASRC logo tag on sleeve
- 100% cotton twill pocket design applied by Second Stitch
- Responsibly sourced from AS Colour
- Printed and designed in Melbourne
- Model is 6'3" and wears size L
Your purchase makes real change possible. All proceeds from sales will help fund the ASRC’s programs that support and empower people seeking asylum as they rebuild their lives in Australia."