We have partnered with Ethiopian-born Melbourne artist Olana Janfa on a colourful new range of merchandise. The collaboration marks the first refugee artist collection as part of the ASRC’s merchandise range.
Titled ‘Journey to Freedom', the Olana X ASRC collection features an artwork by Olana that represents the refugee journey of following hope to seek safety in a new country.
Available in a regular mens fit, this 100% cotton responsibly sourced and locally printed t-shirt features a simple crew-neck. Transfer on the front pocket area is Journey to Freedom Olana x ASRC, with the vibrant artwork on the back.
- Available in black, white and grey
- Regular fit, crew-neck, pre-shrunk 100% combed cotton (180gsm)
- Transfer on pocket area and back
- Woven ASRC logo tag on sleeve
- Responsibly sourced from AS Colour
- Printed and designed in Melbourne
- Model is 6'3" and wears size XL (XXL in grey)
Your purchase makes real change possible. All proceeds from sales will help fund the ASRC’s programs that support and empower people seeking asylum as they rebuild their lives in Australia.