Be sun smart, whilst showing your solidarity with refugees.
We have partnered with Ethiopian-born Melbourne artist Olana Janfa on a colourful new range of merchandise. The collaboration marks the first refugee artist collection as part of the ASRC’s merchandise range.
Titled ‘Journey to Freedom', the Olana X ASRC collection features an artwork by Olana that represents the refugee journey of following hope to seek safety in a new country.
Available in a regular bucket hat design, this responsibly sourced and locally printed hat is crafted from a heavy brushed cotton. Screen printed on the front is the vibrant Journey to Freedom artwork by Olana Janfa.
- Available in navy only, either 54cm or 57cm
- 100% cotton, light-mid weight
- Supercolour transfer design
- Woven ASRC logo tag on Brim
- UPF50 Excellent Protection from the sun and complies with ASNZS 4399-1996 standard
- Responsibly sourced from AS Colour
- Printed and designed in Melbourne
Your purchase makes real change possible. All proceeds from sales will help fund the ASRC’s programs that support and empower people seeking asylum as they rebuild their lives in Australia.