We are excited to team up with artist and illustrator extraordinaire Beci Orpin to bring you a collaboration including this T-shirt that not only makes a statement but makes real and lasting change by supporting the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre's programs.
Available in a regular fit, this 100% cotton responsibly sourced and locally printed t-shirt features a simple crew neck and printed detailing.
Screen printed with an original Beci Orpin design on the front and a subtle ASRC logo on the right sleeve it is the perfect addition to your wardrobe or will make a great gift for someone special. You can empower people seeking asylum and support the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre by shopping at the ASRC Shop today.
- Design donated by Beci Orpin
- Black and White options available
- Womens Regular Fit, Crew Neck, Pre-Shrunk 100% Combed Cotton (180gsm)
- Screen Printed Front Design
- Screen Printed ASRC Sleeve Logo
- Responsibly sourced from as Colour
- Designed and Printed in Melbourne